Do you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and need a renewal for your hazmat endorsement? Renewing a hazardous material endorsement allows you as a commercial driver to maintain classification that you currently have on your New Mexico driver’s license.

What you Need to Renew your Hazmat Endorsement

You will need to have the following documents when you visit one of our locations in order to expedite the services:

  • Your current hazmat endorsed driver’s license
  • Your NM DOT (New Mexico Department of Transportation) medical form or waiver
  • Original birth certificate
  • Two proofs of residency

If you have questions about the documents listed above, contact one of our call center representatives. They can provide you friendly, knowledgeable service and help you understand what is needed when you visit our office. You will also be required to take a written knowledge test in order to earn the endorsement on your CDL.

Keep on Trucking!

MVD Express knows how vital commercial driving is to business in New Mexico. We also provide concierge services, so you can schedule an appointment at any of our locations and not have to worry about waiting in line when you arrive. Our goal is to give you fast, friendly service so you can Get In, Get Done and Get Going!