We all remember that feeling of freedom… of complete bliss. The first time being allowed to drive a car with freedom was liberating. It didn’t matter what kind of car it was. All that mattered was that uninhibited ride down the road.
In that case, you had the owner of the car’s permission to take their car out for a spin. When you don’t have that permission and something goes wrong with the car, well, let’s just say you’ll hear from the owner.
The feeling of complete bliss is liberating. Joyriding, using safe practices, can be an excellent way to make sure that you end up at your destination secure. When joyriding, remember to:
- Pay attention to speed limits and road signs
- Wear your seatbelt and make sure your passengers do the same
- Move to the far left lane if you are driving slower than other cars
- Make sure you have a safety plan, just in case a tire goes flat or engine problems occur
- Let someone know that you’re going out for a spin in your car
As long as you’re acting responsibly while on your joyride, there’s no reason you can’t have fun! Keeping the roads safe for everyone is the best way for people to enjoy their drive! Stay safe.