Owning a car is one of the pleasures that we have in life. With a car, we are able to travel across town easily, transport people and things—and have a way out of town should zombies attack.
It only makes sense, then, that you should personalize your car.
Some people give their cars bumper stickers. Others add dramatic aftermarket parts. And still others give their car a name.
Never named a car yet? That’s okay: read on…
What’s in a Name?
Naming your car is a careful process. Some people like to include the color or model into the name of the car. For example, if you own a Hyundai, you could call your car “Honey Hyundai”. It’s cute, it rhymes and it’s easy to remember! You can name your car:
- Based on its color and model
- Based on your favorite pet’s name
- Based on combining the street you lived on and the color pants you are wearing
- Based on the time of day and weather
- Combining your favorite band name and your favorite food
Whatever you choose to name your car, just make sure it’s unique and personal to you. Your car’s name expresses your personality and love for your car! Post your car’s name on our Facebook page!